ETC Swiss Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Tournoi par Equipes 6

+11
koroyosh
ABT
2dipicche
Murglud
darksteve
Pulps
Dim
Biboun
ledwarfou
Xavier
Francescozey
15 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tournoi par Equipes 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tournoi par Equipes 6

Post  Murglud Wed 12 Dec - 10:34

2dipicche wrote:And it's anyway a tournament, people as to travel, to pay, to sacrifice a weekend and want to have fun. So why force them to play with someone that they don't like? Unfortunally there are a lot of swiss players that, personally, I don't like. And I'm sure that I'm not the only one with this idea.

Toujours pour la compétition... Ou est donc le plaisir du hobby?
Sacrifier un week-end... J'aime bien cette phrase....

Et même temps, je parle pour beaucoup de monde, il n'y as pas non plus beaucoup de suisse qui t'apprécie Very Happy
Murglud
Murglud

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Wed 12 Dec - 12:44

Je ne pense pasqu'on puisse blâmer quiconque sur sa vision du jeu, chacun la sienne et il convient de respecter l'avis de chacun sur le sujet. Compétition ou soit disante vision universelle du hobby, qui sommes-nous pour juger du plaisir de l'autre?

We are a community and it's normal that not everyone appreciate everyone. However we are also grown up people that know how to behave in society, so l don't think there are or will be any problem about that. Nobody forces you to be good friend with everybody, let's just not fall in childish quarrels.

Thanks to keep those issues private, this is not the purpose of the topic!

Xavier
Xavier
Admin

https://swiss-etc.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Murglud Wed 12 Dec - 13:12

Certes...
Tu à fort raison M. Panchard

Il y à juste que certaines choses frappent énormement au yeux!
Et certains thermes utilisé sont plutôt choquant surtout que l'on parle d'un jeu :-)

Meilleurs salutations
Murglud
Murglud

Back to top Go down

Post  Buchi Wed 12 Dec - 14:05

If you need to have this conversation here please be so kind to have it in English so that the rest can "have fun" as well. Very Happy

Buchi

Back to top Go down

Post  2dipicche Wed 12 Dec - 18:32

The ETC is made for the competition. If someone wants to play it is because he wants to compete against other players from other countries and the goal is to win the match. I also like to play friendly (and honestly it's been a wile since the last time that I played a really strong army-list) but I don't see the ETC as a friendly tournament.
Of course I'm not saying that cheating or being rude with your opponent is allowed but, as it's a game and the goal of EACH game is to have fun playing and to try to win I see it in this way.
Sacrifice a weekend doesn't mean that I'll not appreciate the team, never said that, but that you lose time to stay with your family (if I remember well you are a father too right ???? )

So, let's stop this discussion now and if you have something hidden against myself please just tell me directly.

2dipicche
2dipicche

Back to top Go down

Post  2dipicche Sun 6 Jan - 18:29

Question guys: Are we going to play with open roosters posted somewhere (even on T3) or random as usual?

If you need someone to correct them I should have some free time after the 15th of february so I can do it. Of course sending our roosters before to someone to check that we are not cheating Very Happy

It would be nice to chose a date and to send an email to everybody.
2dipicche
2dipicche

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Sun 6 Jan - 19:12

Normally the tournament should be played with open rosters, and the list will be published here Smile

The question is, when will the first draft of the comp be released. If we have it in less than a month, we should seriously consider playing it imho (since it will be more balanced and include new stuff).

Anyway, we have to see how it'll evolve and keep the participants up to date Smile
Xavier
Xavier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2dipicche Sun 6 Jan - 19:47

Remember that to publish the roosters here would mean to give the link/password/.. to players that have nothing to do with the swiss ETC team (like french ones...). Isn't easier to put the on T3 ? Or, maybe, to send them via email to everyone ?
2dipicche
2dipicche

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Sun 6 Jan - 20:23

We'll put in here so we can all correct them, that's what I meant.

For the rest, we'll give the armylists of all the teams by email when the deadline will be over Smile

Xavier
Xavier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buchi Thu 10 Jan - 9:34

Some news from the german speaking community. After advertising the tournament at the moment we have quite a few players/potential teams that are interested in joining the tourney but in some cases they are short a player or two.
Hence we have established a sort of player exchange in one of our forums - see link below:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Probably some of the players/teams in other regions of Switzerland face similar problems so it would probably be a good idea to create a large pool of interested parties. You are more than welcome to use the above mentioned thread or suggest something other.
We would be grateful if you could share this information in the forums that we have not yet done so. Wink

Thanks in advance and let us hope to bring many teams and players together to have an even more enjoyable tournament!

Buchi

Back to top Go down

Post  ABT Mon 14 Jan - 16:55

How do you want to do for teams which aren't in the same way than ETC teams? I think that for the many french teams.

And how will you do for correcting lists and show your lists before?

That s really good if we can create something better to built a real good swiss team, but unfortunately, don't forget that most of swiss players are not on the same wave.

See you soon, I have to prepare my exams.

ABT

Back to top Go down

Post  Buchi Mon 14 Jan - 17:31

I am sorry but I am not really understanding what you want to say by the last message. Sad

Buchi

Back to top Go down

Post  2dipicche Mon 14 Jan - 17:37

ABT wrote:How do you want to do for teams which aren't in the same way than ETC teams? I think that for the many french teams.

And how will you do for correcting lists and show your lists before?

That s really good if we can create something better to built a real good swiss team, but unfortunately, don't forget that most of swiss players are not on the same wave.

See you soon, I have to prepare my exams.

I didn't understand everything neither but, as Xavier said: someone will post each list in this forum just to correct them all together and AFTER he will send to EACH player an email with the lists.

It could be better to write how the whole thing will works because some choice (magic objects, units, characters, lores, ...) will depend on this.
2dipicche
2dipicche

Back to top Go down

Post  ABT Mon 14 Jan - 18:00

I understood that, but if i m right. somme of players will correct the lists. How will you explain that the lists of these guys will not change after correcting the lists of other teams? It s just to be "correct" with others.

Hope I m right?

cheers.

ABT

Back to top Go down

Post  2dipicche Mon 14 Jan - 19:41

I already played at least 2 times against john that corrected the lists before the tournament (and that's why we played with open roosters, as he knew mine), how could I be sure that he didn't change the list after seen my army?

I just trust him, as I trust the other players.
2dipicche
2dipicche

Back to top Go down

Post  ABT Mon 14 Jan - 19:50

That was just a question.

Unfortunately in Switzerland there is not so much persons which organise tournaments.

If organizers want to play they must play in their tournaments.

I made it during 2011-12. And there was no problem.

But this way you propose is different so i just wanted to know how you will do.

Thks for the answer

ABT

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Tue 15 Jan - 7:43

To be clear, the lists will be gathered by François (but can we trust him? Razz )

Then we'll correct them, probably by posting them on the forum (which is imho the most practical solution)

Given that, I don't know how it's possible to change your armylist given that you have to send the rosters on the email of the orgas and therefore a double check is easily doable.

Trust gentlemen, trust Smile

By the way, let's stop now with those implied saying. There isn't any confrontation of any kind between greedy ETC player and the rest of the world.
The team tournament has always been played with rules close to the ETC ones. I don't see how this year is different.
We just want to play open list because it's easier for the pairing and the correction of the list (unless someone has the will to create all the wysiwyg lists for all the players, which I doubt)
So please, no more unclear talks about not feeling the same wave or whatever else. I think this forum isn't the right place to talk about that.
It's the forum I've created for the ETC team, hence the talks being obviously ETC-orientated.

Xavier
Xavier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Tue 15 Jan - 9:12

Oh and if that was the point raised by your question, of course all the armylists will be sent by email to the captains before the tournament Wink
Xavier
Xavier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KrogGar Tue 15 Jan - 9:43

Short question:

All Models do not need to be painted for this team tournament, correct? My french sucks a bit, but I've understood it, that it would be nice, if everything would be painted, but not dramatic if its not the case... As long as the wysiwyg is hold in.

KrogGar

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Tue 15 Jan - 9:45

Yep everything has to be painted.
Penalties will be distributed in function of the amount of unpainted models.

But depends on what you need, maybe someone will be able to provide you with painted models. Smile

Xavier
Xavier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francescozey Tue 15 Jan - 10:41

Stop people! The Orgas are speaking! Wink

To clarify all things:

I will collect all lists and control them with Baptiste. After that, we'll post them on this forum, so you'll can re-control them (and make all comments you want or discut about pairing or whatever).

And of course all captains will receive a file with all lists at least 10 days-one week before tournaments (I think for the French who don't come on this forum).

François

Francescozey

Back to top Go down

Post  ABT Tue 15 Jan - 11:07

François. Dont forget to explain this waybto do on T3. In that case. Ager one will understand it.

Cheers

ABT

Back to top Go down

Post  KrogGar Tue 15 Jan - 11:22

Xavier wrote:
Yep everything has to be painted.
Penalties will be distributed in function of the amount of unpainted models.

But depends on what you need, maybe someone will be able to provide you with painted models. Smile

So we can take part with 3 painted armys and one halfpainted army, but we get penalties? Ok, I can live with this...

Uhm, to the orga: Is it possible to translate the Informationspart on T3 also in english? If I've seen it correctly, only the basic rules are translated, but you know, in the germanpart there are lots of ppl with frenchskills which are as good as the frenchskills of a stone (me including^^). Would be realy nice^^
Thx.

Edit:
Or if someone would be so kinde and help me translate the biggest part of it on the trainingsday Sunday, it would also help atleast me out^^

KrogGar

Back to top Go down

Post  koroyosh Wed 16 Jan - 14:18

Penalties? Didnt now that Sad

And antoher Problem is the sleeping part. My frenchskill are terribel, but i understand, that it is not possibel to sleep in the tournement location. So do i have to sleep in the car? Need then a good parking place XD

koroyosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Wed 16 Jan - 14:41

The informations will be soon translated to english, don't worry ! Smile

Il n'y pas possibilité de dormir directement dans la salle du tournoi, mais une salle à 10 minutes en voiture sera mise gratuitement à votre disposition. Pensez néanmoins à prendre sac de couchage et matelas de sol.

It means that the venue won't be available for sleeping but that we'll provide another one 10min by car from the tournament place (for free).
But of course, bring along matraces and sleeping bag Wink
Xavier
Xavier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next