ETC Swiss Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

Metagame for 2015

+5
Murglud
sevic
Dim
Xavier
KrogGar
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Metagame for 2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: Metagame for 2015

Post  ABT Sun 16 Mar - 13:42

But no cheap unit left in DE book... exept spearmen. I have 50 painted. So are they usefull? I m not so sure. I m not so sure about the utility of the dagger. Perhaps i m false?

ABT

Back to top Go down

Post  sevic Sun 16 Mar - 13:55

To have the dagger, you need spearmen which are s***. And beside that you loose 5 warlocks...

If we choose that dark elves need death, a list with 6 and 7 warlocks (or just 1 unit of 13) and 2 pegs seems right

sevic

Back to top Go down

Post  ABT Sun 16 Mar - 14:23

I thinl that sevic is right. Personaly i prefer 2 units of warlocks.
Sorcerer on foot in units of darkshards with lore of heaven or shadow seems to be good

ABT

Back to top Go down

Post  ABT Sun 16 Mar - 17:41

I agree too that paul have to take O and G. The question is. What will we take between HE, DE and OK. Beacause. Xa have brets. Dim has empire. Victor has skav. Stefan VC. Kris deamons. It left paul, me and andy. Seems to be good that paul use the o and g. And then what s better for andy and me? DE. HE AND OK....

ABT

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Sun 16 Mar - 18:06

I have a question for you:

• K'daai Destroyer/War Machine/Hellcannon (max 1)/Chalice of Blood and Darkness, max 4

Is the Hellcannon considered as a warmachine too?
I doubt it, so it would allow us to field level 4 death, 3 warmachines including hellcanon, kdaai and a lots of redirectors and stubborn units...

For me this is more stable and stronger than the O&G, and since Paul can play them it should be seriously considered  Smile 

For HE/DE/OK, we'll see what we need the most in the pairing  Smile 
Xavier
Xavier
Admin

https://swiss-etc.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ABT Sun 16 Mar - 18:18

Good arguments captain. Are we able to creat a chaos dwarves army?
I ll think about different things for ok and de. But which way for these? I think for ogres full leedblechers and heaven. Or full mournfang and meneaters and great maw. But we need the cannon. So one great unit of mournfang and full.meaneaters + ironguts death star.
For de: i have to know if we ll take deathwith them or not. Personnaly, two times warlocks are better.
+++

ABT

Back to top Go down

Post  ABT Sun 16 Mar - 18:25

Perhaps more mournfang. But we need the canon.

ABT

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Sun 16 Mar - 18:37

Dark Elves have to be played with Heaven, no with death  Smile 
I also think 2x5 warlocks and pegasus are better, with a big block of executioners and as many shades as possible (to fight others elves)  Smile 
Xavier
Xavier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sevic Sun 16 Mar - 18:54

Heaven? why? give me some argument pls  Very Happy 
But I agree that they should'nt use death

ChDw have to be consider indeed. But I'm not a hugue fan of them AND they take a death spot..

sevic

Back to top Go down

Post  ABT Sun 16 Mar - 19:55

I totaly agree with DE with executionner. Pegasus. Etc. Also heaven. I said it beacause you said it at the tpe xa. Honnestly, shadow was awesome. Other lores are to.much "circonstancier".
And we need something with great areas. Shadow is the best then after it s heaven. Dark magic need to be to close.And sorcerer will be on foot in darkshards. Really long distance to be safe. MiMinimum 20inches

ABT

Back to top Go down

Post  KrogGar Mon 17 Mar - 7:55

Since there is a limit to deathmagic:
What armys work well with deathmagic?

Since I think, if DoC should take Deathmagic, then we should take Alans Armyconcept, but if we have 2 other Armys which work better with Death, this concept is more or less dead, and then we can spare time to train and work with this concept.

What do you think?

KrogGar

Back to top Go down

Post  Dim Mon 17 Mar - 8:27

Shadow is great for dark elves. But death too, I maintain.

Dim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  polux Mon 17 Mar - 19:01

From my point of viewe since there is restriction on death magic for Dark elfe and since they can get away with other lore it's not the best choice for them. I mean mounted sorcerer are awesome and doomfire too.

I think the best is, if we play them, Chaos dwarves. They have doomcannon and it's the only important lore for them so they have to. Hight elves are cool also since if you take one frostheart and the world dragon banner the restriction for death isn't here anymore. So for me it would be CHD and HE or Deamon (with alan's list) the best if not WE and if not then DE.

By the way it would be happy to play whatever you need^^ just tell me and I'll train itas much as I can.

Also the fact that WE have now 2600 points, two mage lors for death and metal are easily takable. I wonder if it's not more stable than a CHD with only his little Kd'aiii for close combat^^. (And maybe I'm the only one but I think the new dwarves are better than the older.) And finally I would say that I am 100% okay with making very very safe list. We do not need to score if nobody lose. So why putting wrong result in the computer, this computer is here to calculate for us and say if it's better to sacrfiate a good player than two average we just need to evaluate correctly.
polux
polux

Back to top Go down

Post  KrogGar Tue 18 Mar - 7:17

I think too, if we play Chaosdwarfs we should play them with Death. If we play Woodelves instead of Chaosdwarfs, they should be played with Death too. But atm I think we shouldn't concentrate to much on the Woodelves, since they might get a super duper new book soon Very Happy

@polux
If you need Chaosdwarfs figures, I'm painting a small army from time to time. So just tell me, what you need, and I check if I got them and I try to get them finished painted as soon as possible.

KrogGar

Back to top Go down

Post  sevic Mon 24 Mar - 18:36

What do you think about not playing DE?

If Arnaud: OK and Andy: HE
I'm not a huge fan of the new draft for them. And right now, no lists proposed had convince me.

Or are they still too good to not take them?

sevic

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyGeiser Mon 24 Mar - 18:40

only a list with 2 lord of fight maybe ...
but yes i m agree with you

AndyGeiser

Back to top Go down

Post  ABT Mon 24 Mar - 18:53

And ogres seems to be better? HE too?

ABT

Back to top Go down

Post  ABT Mon 24 Mar - 18:54

And ogres seems to be better? HE too?

ABT

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Mon 24 Mar - 19:49

I wanted to propose that as well, right now Ogers and HE appear to me better in the metagame as DE, since we cannot play the ride-and-hit list anymore.

But in that case l want HE to play a shooty list with 30 WL dragonworldbanner Smile
Xavier
Xavier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sevic Mon 24 Mar - 21:03

+1

For HE I like the helm death star with the big unit of WL + frosty

sevic

Back to top Go down

Post  Murglud Tue 25 Mar - 13:54

Messieurs bonjour

J’ai un petit peu étudier la composition de la swiss Team ETC 2014 , je me permet de vous donner mon avis sur les joueurs, et les armées possible à jouer selon le choix de M. Xavier Panchard le capitaine.

Déjà mon avis et de jouer un maximum d’armée très polyvalente et dur à prendre.
(Sa vous paraît logique je pense lol)

Xavier = Bretonniens
J’aime bien la liste full pégases (savonnette), mais je trouve quand même que les persos sont pas très protéger. Surtout le seigneur, mais le principe de la liste, je le trouve génial
Victor = Skavens
Victor est un super bon joueur, très polyvalent qui peut prendre des matchs difficiles et soulager la team…
Je verrais bien une liste skavens du genre de la liste que jouais monsieur Wanger au TPE.
C’est une liste horrible pour les adversaires, mis à part les démons aucune armée n’est tranquille contre ce genre de listes.
Wanger= CV
Je ne veut pas trop m’avancer dans cette armée, car CV c’est très spécifique comme armée et pas facile à jouer. Mais une chose est sur les Horreurs des cryptes c’est une super option et une liste basée autour n’est jamais une mauvaise chose.
Dimitri = Empire
(putain de test de cd loupé à 9 relancable ……..) 
Plus sérieusement  liste du TPE très stable est solide. La vie est énorme pour le tank et le pack de chevaliers.
Kris = Démons
Bon ben voilà quoi… Démon c’est no skill, mais il en faut un puisque les restrictions pour eux c’est du n’importe quoi lol
Si je vous dit du full Nurgle sa vous étonnes ?  Very Happy 
Le Grand immonde je trouve pas que c’est une si mauvaise idée que sa, ou le PD de la mort, comme jouais Alan au TPE, avec la lame du don à 75pts le PD devient monstrueux au cac.
Geiser = HE
Je vois bien une liste HE, comme postée dans la section appropriée avec un gros pack de LB et la death star dans les cavaliers en base (me souviens plus de leurs noms à ces pédales  Shocked )
Arnaud = OK
La liste avec les 3 gros pack et le domaine de la bête est génial AMHA, en tout cas c’est une liste bien solide je trouve
Paul = O&G
C’est un choix cornélien, mais je me dit pourquoi pas… Paul sais jouer toutes les armées, il fait des choix dans le jeux très poser et très réfléchis.
Il pourrais jouer nain, mais on ne connais pas encore trop le livre et c’est surement une erreur de les sortir à cette etc alors que personne ne sais vraiment comment ils sont.
Il y as aussi NDC, les restrictions cette année permettent de sortir plein de méchante mdg et une magie débridée avec le domaine de hashut qui fait très mal.
Je trouve juste dommage de ce privé des O&G qui sont super stable et qui font chier énormément d’armée en ETC.
Perso je vois bien une liste comme celle de Kevin au TPE avec le gros pack d’orcs sauvage qui casse tout. Et la flopée de machine juste derrière.

Xavier = liste chiante à affronter, c’est les pégases qui choisissent quoi charger
Victor = chiand à affronter les points sont trop dur à aller prendre
Wanger = mis à part avec des furies, c’est très dur de traverser les horreurs
Dimitri = Empire quoi, faut la traverser la 1+ de save
Kris= no comment c’est démon
Paul= O&G très dur à prendre
Geiser = lions blanc chaud à prendre surtout avec le gros pack de cavaliers à côté
Arnaud = OK dur d’aller prendre des points avec toutes ces grosses unités

En gros cette année, sa serait une option interessante de ce dire de garder, et de compter un maximum les points. genre bloquer un maximum les matchs

Voilà mon humble avis, il n’y as pas d’elfes noirs, car je les trouvent bien, mais les restrictions sont hard pour eux.
La cavalerie légère est très limitée, le nombre de persos monté aussi, il y as toujours la possibilité de jouer les deux maître sur pégase avec de l’infanterie. Mais il faut ce poser la question du besoin de la team. (pour notre cher Arnaud) 
Je pense que les Ogres ce fondent bien dans l’ensemble de la team.

J’espère avoir aider un peu 

A++
Murglud
Murglud

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Tue 25 Mar - 14:09

If we except some minor adjustments, I generally agree with what Jon said about the team composition, I had myself more or less the same in mine  Smile 

Now we have to see how good is this team composition by seeing where are our weak points.
I ask to every player to check out the list of potential armies that I created and to put the +/0/- accordingly.
Once this will be done, we can see where we have the most minus and see how we can change the metagame accordingly  Smile 
Xavier
Xavier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Murglud Tue 25 Mar - 14:18

P.S j'ai oublier de dire un petit truc

Moi je comprend quedal au metagame quand il y as 8 joueurs, c'est pour sa que j'ai mis ces armées, un maximum de polyvalence et hop hop hop rouler jeunesse  Very Happy 
Je ne pense pas que nous soyons aussi fort que la Pologne/L'allemagne ou l'italie pour les appariements, alors tant qu'as faire si vous tomber contre de grosses équipes, faut garder les points et faire des 10/10!
Et si des opportuinité s'ouvre sans prendre de risque, faut les prendres.

A++
Murglud
Murglud

Back to top Go down

Post  ABT Tue 25 Mar - 14:59

Xa: what did you expect about +\0/-? I didn t understand what you need ? Perhaps explain it in french by what s ap? Thx

ABT

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Tue 25 Mar - 15:07

I started this compilation of most likely armies that we are supposed to face (in another topic)
I would like to each of the player to make an evaluation of the match-ups with the armies he is likely to play (just rating +/0/- is enough -> good matchup, normal matchup or bad matchup)

Xavier - Brets pegasus
Victor - Skaven bell
Arnaud - OK alan list
Paul - OG savage deathstar
Dim - Empire knight list
Andy - lion deathstar / PD deathstar
Kris - GUO nurgle or PD death
Stefan - Horrors or hexwraiths list
Xavier
Xavier
Admin