ETC Swiss Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

[WIP] first draft for swiss metagame 2014

5 posters

Go down

[WIP] first draft for swiss metagame 2014 Empty [WIP] first draft for swiss metagame 2014

Post  Xavier Sun 25 May - 9:53

Xavier - Bretonians
- full pegasus, very versatile and mobile with high distance damage potential

Dimitri - Empire
- knight bus 2 canons tank and life magic + death

Victor - HE
- solid blocks with double level 4 life-death

Andy - DE
- safe army with 3 pegasus and double level 4 life-death

Kris - DoC
- solid army with LoC and good offensive potential

Arnaud - Ogers
- solid army as well, heaven magic and good shooting and combat power

Stefan - Skaven
- bell list, very solid and good scoring potential in some matchups

Paul - OG
- our random factor,  solid list as well with nontheless very good matchups and upward potential

To summarize we have:
2 multi purpose armies (DE and HE) that can also be used to score with tremendous magic potential against character bunkers and warmachines
3 very solid armies that we can either use to agress or to defend  depend of what's happening in the pairing (Skaven, Bret and Empire)
2 more specialized armies that have to protected, but that are also able to defend with good magic / shooting if something goes wrong (OK, DoC)
1 random factor army, that can bring points in an unexpected way if Paul gets lucky (OG)

I think this is a solid metagame with few specialized armies that we have to protect. But we have armies with really high upward potential (ex with dwellers or death magic) that are able to go for a big victory if things go well, not like last year.
I feel like we are:

1) more solid
2) more offensive
3) more scary
4) better in magic

We are able to manage gunlines as well as populous armies such as infantery empire of beastmen. Our 3x life magic make us good against deathstars and we have armies that are good in the new tables imho (with dwellers, purple sun, hellgate, comet... as many threats that allow to stay behind a hill and cast magic)

What do you think? Smile
Xavier
Xavier
Admin

https://swiss-etc.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

[WIP] first draft for swiss metagame 2014 Empty Re: [WIP] first draft for swiss metagame 2014

Post  2dipicche Sun 25 May - 15:10

I don't have much time to write now, I just wanted to tell you that you are considering to play 3 death lores.
2dipicche
2dipicche

Back to top Go down

[WIP] first draft for swiss metagame 2014 Empty Re: [WIP] first draft for swiss metagame 2014

Post  darksteve Sun 25 May - 15:15

Empire is only with 2 level in death lore, so that's ok. Smile

darksteve

Back to top Go down

Post  2dipicche Sun 25 May - 16:06

Ah thought about double lvl4, sry so Smile
2dipicche
2dipicche

Back to top Go down

Post  polux Mon 26 May - 22:30

I really like this draft, I think you come back to reason with much more adapted army! More magic even tree times death (lvl 2 once thought) and not much bad match-up, all that we need.

Also I am happy to be the random factor, I will honoror ETC team with glorious uniDe lucky dice Wink
polux
polux

Back to top Go down

Post  ABT Thu 19 Jun - 9:01

Xa: not sure if beast or heaven, but I think that beast is more polyvalent with that kind of list.

ABT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down