ETC Swiss Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Armylists for the Training Days in Wetzikon (19-20th january)

+6
koroyosh
ElDorte
KrogGar
2dipicche
darksteve
Buchi
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Armylists for the Training Days in Wetzikon (19-20th january) - Page 2 Empty Re: Armylists for the Training Days in Wetzikon (19-20th january)

Post  ElDorte Mon 14 Jan - 14:14

If i dont play at this time i have my 9 khemri chariots for you Very Happy

ElDorte

Back to top Go down

Armylists for the Training Days in Wetzikon (19-20th january) - Page 2 Empty Re: Armylists for the Training Days in Wetzikon (19-20th january)

Post  ElDorte Mon 14 Jan - 14:15

Has anyone an Orc army for me to play?
for the second day?

ElDorte

Back to top Go down

Post  KrogGar Mon 14 Jan - 14:22

2dipicche wrote:
KrogGar wrote:
2dipicche wrote:If I'll play Beasts of Chaos there is anyone that can borrow me some spinogors, chariots, gors and ungors? Actually the whole army... Very Happy

Or anyone has any problem if I proxy a lot? It would be interesting to see if they are really good for a team tournament or they suck.

Aslong as they do not need to be painted, I can borrow you for Sunday a few Beasts-Modells =) I Should have atleast 3 Tuskgor Chariots, Gors arent a problem but the ungors are^^ And spinogors = razergors? Then I have only 1 I think =/

It would be really nice to have them (chariots and razorgor). This way I can prox harpies/ungors/gors using daemons there are no problems (anyway it's impossible to confuse them, I don't have 15 different kind of units...)

Anyone with a 4th chariot (of any kind)? Smile

I'll check today, how many chariots I have. Maybe I have even 4. I got lots of Gors unpainted and based (I'll check today in the evening and tell you how many I got), only the ungors are a problem. I have around 5 Gamezone Harpies, if you want, but maybe you'll better on, if you prox them^^

Also I've got 20 old school skinks with bow, if you want to prox with them the ungors with bow ^^ I'll wright today in the evening again, if I don't forget it xD

Edit:

So I checked what I got.

I got 4 tuskgor chariots (would have 5, but that one is still boxed). They are not painted but put togetter (not fixed on base, but shouldn't be a problem).

Then I got 26 Gors with 2 Handweapons, then around 6 Models with Shield and around 6 Musicans + Standard.
Also all not painted but fixed on the base (no magnets on them =/)

And then 1 Spingor thingy, also fixed to the base.

Also I got lots of chars, if you need some =). Just tell me =)

KrogGar

Back to top Go down

Post  darksteve Wed 16 Jan - 6:48

Since we have the deadline for today:
I'll play the same list at both days - it's easier :p

darksteve

Back to top Go down

Post  darksteve Wed 16 Jan - 8:21

@Xavier:
Are you planing the pairings already for the weekend? What do you plan to do with players, which are not registered in this forum? On T3 are many players subscribed, where we do not know if they come and what list they play. I'm just wondering, but I don't think, that it should make any problems.

darksteve

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Wed 16 Jan - 9:15

Are you planing the pairings already for the weekend? What do you plan to do with players, which are not registered in this forum? On T3 are many players subscribed, where we do not know if they come and what list they play. I'm just wondering, but I don't think, that it should make any problems.

I'm aware about the issue. My idea was to gather all the lists and make pairing in advanced, lik we did in Villeuneuve.
However it appears it won't be possible to do so.

I think it's good to have an idea of what the different important players will play (and that's why I asked you your armylists) so I can see some matchups that I would like to see.

I already have some in mind, and I think we're not so many people and that's why we can afford the luxury of completing them during the day Smile

To be simple, we'll prepare the first round in advance, so we can get started quickly (to be able to play 3 games on saturday).
Then I'll ask the players if they have any particular wishes, and arrange the rounds in consequence.

So if you wanna play two different armylists on both days, that's not a problem for me =)
Those days are meant to test things as well as train our skills.
Xavier
Xavier
Admin

https://swiss-etc.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  2dipicche Wed 16 Jan - 9:40

KrogGar wrote:

So I checked what I got.

I got 4 tuskgor chariots (would have 5, but that one is still boxed). They are not painted but put togetter (not fixed on base, but shouldn't be a problem).

Then I got 26 Gors with 2 Handweapons, then around 6 Models with Shield and around 6 Musicans + Standard.
Also all not painted but fixed on the base (no magnets on them =/)

And then 1 Spingor thingy, also fixed to the base.

Also I got lots of chars, if you need some =). Just tell me =)

If cou can bring the 4 chariots and the spinogor it would be great Smile

I'll prox the gors with bloodletters (this way they have magnets and it will be easier to move them).

Tnks Smile
2dipicche
2dipicche

Back to top Go down

Post  KrogGar Wed 16 Jan - 13:40

Sure, no problem. I'll bring them with me =)

@Xavier
Koro told me, that he can't come on Saturday, so the arranged match against him will fall out, sorry =(

KrogGar

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Thu 17 Jan - 21:30

I changed my mind a bit, here's the army I'll be playing:

1 Tyrant: general, light armour, Charmed Shield, Sword of Anti-Heroes, Talisman of Preservation, 290
1 Slaughtermaster: Lvl 3, death, Fencer's Blades, Glittering Scales, 310
1 Bruiser: bsb, great weapon, light armour, Rune Maw, 201
1 Butcher: Lvl 1, great maw, great weapon, Crown of Command, Dragonbane Gem, 149
1 Firebelly: Lvl 1, fire, 2ndWeapon, Dispel Scroll, Potion of Speed, 152
9 Ironguts; FCG, look-out gnoblar, Standard of Discipline, 437
40 Gnoblars: musician, champion, 115
11 Gnoblars: 27.5
10 Gnoblars: 25
1 Sabretusk Pack: 21
2 Mournfang Cavalry: iron fist, heavy armour, 140
2 Mournfang Cavalry: iron fist, heavy armour, 140
1 Gorger: 90
1 Gorger: 90
1 Ironblaster: 170
Total: 2399,5
Xavier
Xavier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buchi Fri 18 Jan - 7:43

Nice list!
Quite a lot to get rid of enemy chaff, Gorgers to threat the opponents artillery or to to wreak havoc from behind and a bus with 5 chars.

Just a quick question - is the rune maw working against Sun or Pit?

Buchi

Back to top Go down

Post  ElDorte Fri 18 Jan - 8:02

No the runemaw only affect spells that directly target the "Runemaw Unit"

ElDorte

Back to top Go down

Post  Buchi Fri 18 Jan - 8:08

I thought so.

So anyone you will play against will hope for a sunny day in a deep pit. Twisted Evil

Buchi

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Fri 18 Jan - 8:47

With 4 dices? Razz
Xavier
Xavier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buchi Fri 18 Jan - 9:04

Chances are still ok for at least a double 6 or better during 6 turns.
And chances are even better that towards the later turns you will have no scroll left as basically you will face these spells each round and it is sufficient to cast them with 4 dices statistically and as soon as there is upside deviation, you will have to take a risk in not taking a scroll.

Hence it becomes likely that at some point of time this kind of spell goes through. Very Happy

Buchi

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Fri 18 Jan - 9:38

I'm confident in our ETC dices Wink

Also for example with pit of shades:

1) The opponent needs to roll less than 4 dices to be sure to go through.
2) He needs to cast the spell successfuly
3) He needs me to fail my dispel
4) He needs to roll a hit
5)...

I think that statistically speaking, it's a satisfying risk from my point of view Smile

But it's true Ogers never liked death and shadow, but their power is highly enhanced by those lore being comped to 4 dices max.
Xavier
Xavier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buchi Fri 18 Jan - 10:21

I absolutely agree, that the risk is bearable Wink

But some of your statements are not entirely true.

1) You can never be sure that something goes through or not due to points you mentioned afterwards or due to unstatistic dice rolling or due to irresistible force.

4) A small deviation in the right direction will suffice due to the sheer size of your unit being 14 x 40 mm base models strong

And - I am not complaining about the list. Imo it is quite good especially considering harsher comp for MC. You will just have to be good/lucky in eradicating redirectors and you should be quite sorted.
Trouble is, that multiple flying redirectors like e.g. Harpies, that will be hidden somewhere, might be a huge pain for you in neglegting points to you. So the list is more solid (except some magic issues which is ok) but also lacks some of the scoring potential of more agressive Oger lists imo.

Buchi

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Fri 18 Jan - 10:48

You can never be sure that something goes through or not due to points you mentioned afterwards or due to unstatistic dice rolling or due to irresistible force.

But at least you know the odds that the bad event happens and thus know how high is the so-called risk.
It's like rolling a timewarp miscast or a anvil blow-up, it's a matter of risk-reward theory Smile

Trouble is, that multiple flying redirectors like e.g. Harpies, that will be hidden somewhere, might be a huge pain for you in neglegting points to you

That's true. But the lore of death might also give me possibilitues to take some points at distance, and therefore put some pressure on my opponent (and so fireball might very well pass everyturn if it avoids a spirit leacher on the enemy's bsb or mage Smile )

but also lacks some of the scoring potential of more agressive Oger lists imo.

An important point is also that I'm stronger afainst MC and also against VC and Brets (thanks to my tyrants), those armies being quite hard to handle for the Ogers.

I also have fewer easy points for dragons or other lord on pegasus or any strong small monsters and characters that find easy point in big units of mournfangs Smile
Xavier
Xavier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sevic Fri 18 Jan - 11:27

And what about kick the Lvl 3 and play 2 lvl 2 firebelly, you have 240 to spent in , for exemple, mournfang or why not leadbelchers?

sevic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Fri 18 Jan - 11:34

I was thinking about that, but for a second tyrant Laughing

But in my opinion the death mage is necessary (otherwise your magic is useless... in close combat the ennemy dispels the stubborn spell, and not in close-combat he dispels the fireball)

If you have a death mage, you may force him to go through either a death spell or a fireball (meaning losing characters or chaff, so most likely he's going to secure his characters and that'll give way for fireball to destroy redirectors, allowing my bus to damage the ennemy's vital points)

Xavier
Xavier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sevic Fri 18 Jan - 11:42

Yeah but with 2 firebelly, u have 2 fireballs (; so it's hard to dispel both and u may even have a third good spell (Ruin, Cage), but i agree u lose a little bit in magic. It's also safer because if u miscast it's not that bad. The two breath are great!

sevic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Fri 18 Jan - 11:58

Ah ok, I see your point (getting rid of the level 3 death and the level 1 maw to bring 2 firebellies?)

I was actually thinking about such a concept too, a big deathstars with two tyrants and 2 firebellies to grill redirectors.
We can talk about such a list tonight or during the weekend Smile

I remember Buchi posted such a concept last year, I'll take a look !
Xavier
Xavier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buchi Fri 18 Jan - 12:08

The concept is good, but has one vital disadvantage - your dispel capability becomes even lower.

In regard to the fireball destroying redirectors - a clever enemy will hide them so that you will not see at least the flying ones and the other are not a big problem anyway as for those you have your cheap MC and sabres.

A question to your death mage though - if you had rolled Sun or could take it, would you do so against enemies like Dwarfs or lizzies etc pp?

Buchi

Back to top Go down

Post  Biboun Fri 18 Jan - 14:04

Will finally not be able to come and test the high elves, I've been sick and in bed for 4-5 days now and it's not going that well...

Sry!

Cheers,

Biboun
Biboun
Biboun

Back to top Go down

Post  2dipicche Fri 18 Jan - 16:30

When will you arrive tomorrow? Just to chose the train I'll take..
2dipicche
2dipicche

Back to top Go down

Post  darksteve Fri 18 Jan - 19:20

I'll arrive at 9.00 at the train station in Wetzikon and will be in the restaurant around 9.10.
Hope that's ok Smile

See you tomorrow

@Biboun:
Hope you'll get better soon.

darksteve

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next