ETC Swiss Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

1st ETC training day: 20th of october in Villeuneuve

+10
sevic
Buchi
Biboun
ledwarfou
polux
darksteve
ABT
Dim
2dipicche
Xavier
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

1st ETC training day: 20th of october in Villeuneuve Empty 1st ETC training day: 20th of october in Villeuneuve

Post  Xavier Sun 30 Sep - 15:02

Hoy hoy !

So here you can subscribe for the training day we're going to organize.
Due to room issue, we'll only be able to accept 10 people.

FCFS: First come, first served !

We'll probably open at 9h and so we will have time for 2-3 games, and some talks as well.

The cost will be 5.-
And there will be the possibility to eat pizza for 10.- for lunch Smile
We'll have beers and other drinks too !

You have to state your name and with which army you'll be coming. This is NOT a competition, so please don't come all of you with Ogers or Dark Elves.
Don't be in the state of mind, I need to crush them all with my overpowered armylist to have my place in the team.

I'd say, come with your ideas for the ETC, an original armylist and be ready for nice trainings games =)

Xavier
Xavier
Admin

https://swiss-etc.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

1st ETC training day: 20th of october in Villeuneuve Empty Re: 1st ETC training day: 20th of october in Villeuneuve

Post  Xavier Sun 30 Sep - 15:03

Ok, I also need to subscribe:

Xavier Panchard
I'll be testing Vampire Counts
Xavier
Xavier
Admin

Back to top Go down

1st ETC training day: 20th of october in Villeuneuve Empty Re: 1st ETC training day: 20th of october in Villeuneuve

Post  2dipicche Sun 30 Sep - 15:27

Alan Roncoroni
Daemons
2dipicche
2dipicche

Back to top Go down

Post  Dim Sun 30 Sep - 16:28

Dimitri
Empire

Dim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ABT Sun 30 Sep - 16:39

what is better for the team? Ogre Kingdom or dark elves?

Just to know which army i ll use more this year.

Thanks.

I don't know if i ll be here at villeneuve.

This year, beacause of my studies, i ll have to choose which events i ll do. Perhaps not all.

See you soon

ABT

Back to top Go down

Post  darksteve Sun 30 Sep - 18:34

darksteve / Stefan Wanger
warriors of chaos

Last edited by darksteve on Sun 30 Sep - 19:55; edited 1 time in total

darksteve

Back to top Go down

Post  polux Sun 30 Sep - 19:22

Dwarf
Paul Berclaz
polux
polux

Back to top Go down

Post  ledwarfou Sun 30 Sep - 20:43

Dwarfs / Bretos

Antoine Refondini

ledwarfou

Back to top Go down

Post  Biboun Mon 1 Oct - 11:55

Mercenaries, Biboun

Kidding, probably Chaos Dwarfes
Biboun
Biboun

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Mon 1 Oct - 12:31

We have so far:

1) Paul Berclaz, Dwarves
2) Antoine Refondini, Dwarves
3) Xavier Panchard, Skavens
4) Aurélien Barakat, Chaos Dwarves
5) Dimitri Zaganidis, Empire
6) Stefan Wanger, Warriors of Chaos
7) Alan Roncoroni, Deamons
8 ) Arnaud Abt, Ogre Kingdoms

So we have 2 spots left if any player still want to join us Smile

I'll think about what kind of match-ups I want to see and I'll tell you back.
If you have any wishes, you can share them with me Wink

Last edited by Xavier on Fri 5 Oct - 8:44; edited 2 times in total
Xavier
Xavier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2dipicche Mon 1 Oct - 14:35

Xavier wrote:
I'll think about what kind of match-ups I want to see and I'll tell you back.

Do I have to test something to push against non-shooting armies? Something that can play against almost everything but can't score high easily (as I did at DivinaSion) or just some new ideas (that need special matchups anyway...) ?
2dipicche
2dipicche

Back to top Go down

Post  Buchi Mon 1 Oct - 14:52

I have posted dates and links an all swissgerman forums I know and I know that Stefan offered a shared "ride" to Villeneuve.

Buchi

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Mon 1 Oct - 15:13

Do I have to test something to push against non-shooting armies? Something that can play against almost everything but can't score high easily (as I did at DivinaSion) or just some new ideas (that need special matchups anyway...) ?

I'd say, bring your own ideas to the game and tell me against what you would like to play.

Just keep in mind that it's better to test difficult match-ups, as there's no real interest to confirm that this army crush that army indeed Wink
Xavier
Xavier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sevic Mon 1 Oct - 15:16

Yep, I'm in! i come with Dark elves or if it's possible to make a competitive list, i can come with my wood elves, what do you think?

Allan, maybe a dark elves list with 3 assassins with rending star and a lot of shouting?

sevic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Mon 1 Oct - 15:19

Victor, just bring along your woodelves.
Maybe you can play a game of both DE and WE, but we have everything you need to play Dark Elves so it's not necessary to bring your own models.

I liked pretty much the armylist you used at the ETC and I would really like to see it played Smile
Xavier
Xavier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sevic Mon 1 Oct - 15:45

ok that's fine, see you soon

sevic

Back to top Go down

Post  ABT Mon 1 Oct - 16:13

hope that i ll be there. So Xa, I undestand that you need ogres?

I ll confirm it at the end of october, one week before the training day... If someone else is coming. He can take my place (but I don't have place;-) )

See you

ABT

Back to top Go down

Post  2dipicche Mon 1 Oct - 18:49

Xavier wrote:

I'd say, bring your own ideas to the game and tell me against what you would like to play.

Just keep in mind that it's better to test difficult match-ups, as there's no real interest to confirm that this army crush that army indeed Wink

We need to test the match that we will play at the ETC. Having a good matchup doesn't mean that, at the ETC, you will score high. If an army is chosed because it has to push it will never get a difficult matchup (it would be stupid because you don't have 8 armies able to score the 20).

I'll bring something crazy and we'll se in Villeneuve what to do Smile
2dipicche
2dipicche

Back to top Go down

Post  sackratte Tue 2 Oct - 6:04

Hi everyone!
Im the guy with the big space in Liestal, where the MBB normaly is held.

I would love to join the training days but atm me and my family are preparing our move to a new appartement on 1st. of December. So until then im completely stuck with a lot of other issues... But from 2013 on you can count on me Wink
Oh, i'm playing the DoC.

sackratte

Back to top Go down

Post  rufus Tue 2 Oct - 13:37

Hi there,

I would also like to say I am very interested in taking part in those training days but with two little kids (one is just 2 1/2 months) it is not always possible to be there. So I'll have to leave out the first training day, but I am looking forward to (geograpically) closer trainings and I would be very pleased if I could meet you guys in a training day in or around Basel (Liestal). In the meantime I'll try to get in some matches with Sackratte and Darksteve, who used to be my Nr. 1 warhammer partner until I moved to Basel and he disappeared in some unknown one-horse town in the heart of Switzerland Wink.

I am playing Wood Elves primarily (HE, Bretonnians and a few Orcs besides but none of them in a competitive 8th edition surrounding) and I would not suggest them for an ETC. But this is not my Nr.1 priority given familiar circumstances. But I am nevertheless looking for every occasion to play some good warhammer, meet some new players, learn a bit and improve my play.

Best wishes

Wolfgang

rufus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Tue 2 Oct - 14:16

I would be pleased to come for a few games in the swiss german part of Switzerland Smile

Keep me informed of any ideas and events, they'll be most welcome !
Xavier
Xavier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ABT Thu 4 Oct - 18:39

I confirm my presence. With Ogres I prefer.

ABT

Back to top Go down

Post  2dipicche Thu 4 Oct - 19:27

Bring ogres, but something serious without the big monsters that you like Smile

Question: Is it ok for the proxy? I created a list that, in a team optic, is really good but I don't have enough models.. Is it ok if I prox without creating any misunderstanding anyway... The day is to test and I think that would be stupid to force swiss players to buy and paint armies that they will not play at ETC..
2dipicche
2dipicche

Back to top Go down

Post  Buchi Fri 5 Oct - 7:17

As it is test gaming, proxing should be ok imo. The whole idea of these training days is to test stuff, that we do not know yet, to improve our game by doing so and give knowledge that we gained to someone else by practical experience, which in turn can only be gained, when one can play what he desires.

Furthermore, as these training days are that much in advance of the ETC, our insight from them can and will be used to build up the best armies that we can imagine. Thus we might buy new models if necessary and paint/base them so that we got what we need come ETC.

Personally, I see no harm in proxing for these occassions. I would even lower the standards for ETC tournaments - my suggestion would be to allow unpainted models without penalty but make painting a tie breaker and give a price for best painted. An option could also be to "allow" proxing but give -1 tournament point per unit proxed.
In the end, we try to create the toughest roster possible and in order to do so, we need every testing possible. But that is just my opinion and in the end the tournament organizers will decide.

Buchi

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Fri 5 Oct - 8:43

In addition to what Buchi said, I also see no harm in proxying during the training day. These will be just games between friends, so as long as the army is still playable (namely that nobody plays with carton representing models) it's fair enough for me.
If you want to test let's say 2x30 plaguebearers and you only have half of the models, putting some orcs instead won't cause any problem to me Wink

Nevertheless, for the tournament I'd like to have something a little bit more than that. We always were flexible about that point, so as usual I don't see any harm if you have to bring some unpainted models, as long as you accept the penality as a result Smile

Knowing that it's always possible to ask for missing models Wink
Xavier
Xavier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next