ETC Swiss Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

First ETC training day

5 posters

Go down

First ETC training day Empty First ETC training day

Post  Xavier Mon 24 Sep - 12:03

Hi everyone !!

I would like to ask you a few questions about the first ETC training day that is going to take place very soon:

-do you prefer to do it on sunday or saturday?
-what's the frequency you would like to have? (knowing that nobody is forced to attend to all of them, of course. We still have lifes beside Warhammer Sad )

The first one will be held in Villeuneuve. I'm guessing we have place for 10 people, so this time it might be somewhat limited (because Sion seems to be too far for a one day event). On top of that an ETC tournament is probably going to be held in Sion, organized by myself.

I don't want to make competition to other tournaments, but I think it is going to be close from the one organized in Zürich (which is only 1000pts, so that's not the same type of players I'm guessing). I'd say the weekend of the 20th of october, which would be one month after Divination and 3 weeks before the Legendary Black Giant. Good timing imho.

I was thinking first about the 20th of october, if the venue in Sion is available (or if Buchholz or someone else can find us any other location suitable for roughly 20 players)

All of this because we have nothing to do until the Legendary Black Giant, which is in almost two months (and a one day tournament) Smile

The second ETC tournament might very well take place in december, and it might as well be the Swiss Open simply with ETC restrictions Smile

Any opinion?
Xavier
Xavier
Admin

https://swiss-etc.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

First ETC training day Empty Re: First ETC training day

Post  Buchi Mon 24 Sep - 12:56

I will post the following in SwissGerman forums, if this is acceptable to you. I hope that at least Xavier and Biboun might understand it:

Infos zur Zukunft des Schweizer WHFB ETC Teams und Einbeziehung der Community

Hallo Warhammerbegeisterte,

Wer sich bei der Überschrift fragt, was die ETC überhaupt ist – es handelt sich um die European Team Championship und ist ein Teamturnier mit 8 Spielern je Nation und weltweiter Beteiligung.
Nachdem in den vergangenen Jahren eher spärlich Informationen zum Schweizer ETC Team geflossen sind, soll sich dies künftig ändern. Bedingt durch die verschiedenen Sprachen in den verschiedenen Landesteilen der Schweiz gab es da leider einige Lücken in der Kommunikation. Um dies künftig zu beheben, wird es einen Repräsentanten für den französisch-, italienisch- und deutschsprachigen Raum geben. Diese werden letztendlich auch gemeinsam über die Teambildung entscheiden, selbst aber nicht notwendigerweise Teil des Teams sein.
Zudem ist man darüber übereingekommen, das die ohnehin kleine Schweizer Community doch enger zusammenrücken könnte und das man bei der Förderung sowohl des Nachwuchses als auch der gestandenen Spielerschaft sowie der Turnierszene in der Schweiz aktiver werden sollte.

Deshalb wird künftig versucht werden im Laufe des Jahres sogenannte „Trainingstage“ in verschiedenen Regionen der Schweiz abzuhalten. Dort ist es geplant ausserhalb jeglicher Turnieratmosphäre Spiele nach den jeweils aktuellen ETC Regeln abzuhalten (diese werden entsprechend veröffentlicht Wink ). Dabei soll auch während des Spiels mit dem Mitspieler über seine Züge/Entscheidungen gesprochen werden (die dann ggf auch einfach geändert werden können), um sich mal besser kennenzulernen, voneinander zu lernen und natürlich ein spassiges Spiel zu haben. Darüber hinaus dient das den Repräsentanten auch dazu, Interessenten für die künftigen ETC Teams kennenzulernen und am Spieltisch besser einschätzen zu können und umgekehrt kann hier jeder noch etwas lernen und sich in das ETC Team einbringen.
Damit das gelingen kann, sind wir natürlich auf Euch die Spielerschaft angewiesen – sei das zum einen in der Form von Eurer Teilnahme an diesen Trainingstagen aber auch bei der Organisation der selbigen.

Weiterhin ist geplant, einige Turniere nach ETC Regeln in der Schweiz zu veranstalten. Dadurch werden hoffentlich Spieler der verschiedenen Regionen häufiger zusammenkommen und sich besser kennenzulernen. Es soll aber auch dazu dienen, die Regeln besser in den Griff zu bekommen, Listen zu testen und sich mit einem etwas ungewohnten Beschränkungssystem vertrauter zu machen (wobei die derzeitigen ETC Regeln derzeit strenger sind, als die in der Westschweiz üblichen, aber etwas offener als die im deutschsprachigen Raum üblichen).
Auch hier sind wir wieder auf Mithilfe angewiesen, diesmal in Form der Schweizer Turnierorganisatoren, ob sie sich nicht dazu durchringen könnten, diese Beschränkungen einmal auszuprobieren oder uns eventuell bei der Organisation eines solchen Turniers zu unterstützen.

Soweit mal zu den Plänen und Ideen, die von verschiedenen WHFB ETC Teammitgliedern und deren Freunden und Bekannten zusammengetragen wurden. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn sich diese zum Wohle aller auch in die Tat umsetzen lassen würden und sind gespannt auf die künftige Entwicklung.
Ich werde versuchen euch hier auf dem Laufenden zu halten und dies auch in anderen deutschsprachigen Schweizer Foren so posten. Falls ich dabei einige Foren vergessen sollte, dann weißt mich doch bitte darauf hin.
Ausserdem anbei ein Link zu Schweizer ETC Forum zu dem jeder herzlich eingeladen ist:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Falls noch Fragen bestehen, dann stehe ich gerne zur Verfügung.

In regard to training days - saturday is preferable to me but makes not much of a difference to me. Also I will quite likely be unavailable to most of these occassions except for those that I will try to organize.
Swiss Open with ETC rules sound good to me.

Buchi

Back to top Go down

Post  2dipicche Mon 24 Sep - 14:16

I can't do anything before 20th of octobre so I agre with that choice Smile
2dipicche
2dipicche

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Mon 24 Sep - 14:19

Good words Thomas, I see nothing to add to that.
Hopefully organizers are going to help toward this purpose Smile

Now we just need Dim to unlock the forum, because I've been searching around the administration tools, no way to find how to hell he did that Razz

P.S. I just found it, so I will be able to activate every account manually.
Buchi, if you could add that to your speech, that it's normal if they can't have access to the forum immediatly and that they need to wait for the confirmation before being able to see the forum Smile
Xavier
Xavier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buchi Tue 25 Sep - 10:46

I have posted it as promised. Feedback is very positive so far and some should have registered already on this site.

Buchi

Back to top Go down

Post  darksteve Tue 25 Sep - 12:10

My first post in this forum Smile

Thomas already told me about this idea and I liked it very much.

So here I give my oppinion about the questions above:
- I think saturday is easier for people with a long journey. So the training day could take more time on saturday (my opinion).
- If its possible to organize (and I thinkt that's the problem) one meeting per month would be good.

The swiss open with ETC restrictions sounds good, I hope to have time on this date. Wink

So far from my side.

darksteve

Back to top Go down

Post  ledwarfou Wed 26 Sep - 8:33

For me saturday the 20th sound perfect Very Happy

Looking forward to see all of you!!!

ledwarfou

Back to top Go down

Post  Buchi Thu 27 Sep - 6:45

I would like to announce this first training day in the forums - when and where exactly is it held, so that I can spread the word?

Buchi

Back to top Go down

Post  darksteve Thu 27 Sep - 7:33

Because I can't come to both events, I think I'll try to come to the training day.
Is the 20th of octobre already set?

darksteve

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Thu 27 Sep - 11:13

Almost =)
Xavier
Xavier
Admin

Back to top Go down