ETC Swiss Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le Deal du moment :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où ...
Voir le deal
-14%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 – RAM 8Go/SSD 256Go
799 € 930 €
Voir le deal

Bretonnians

3 posters

Go down

Bretonnians Empty Bretonnians

Post  Xavier Sat 16 Apr - 19:34

Here is the armylist I drafted, I played my first game today 15-5 against Empire, really liked it.

1 duke, warhorse, questing oath, fleshrender, dragonscale, crystall ball, dusk stone, shield, virtue of audacity 255
1 duke general, hippogriffe, grail oath, armour of preceival, blessed scriptures, dragonlance, virtue of might 360
1 BSB, warhorse, questing oath, hardened shield, banner of the last charge, daring, great weapon 169
1 damsel level 1, high magic, warhorse, dispel scroll 110
1 damsel lvl2, heaven, warhorse, +1 spell, talisman of roland 135
3x10 archers 3x60
11 knights of realm, FCG, banner of speed 321
7 knights of the realm, FCG, 192
3x3 pegasus knights, devastating charge, skirmisher 3x166
7 grail knights, FCG, gleaming banner, 277

The main question is about the lore, I still don't know what to choose on the level 2 mage... any advice? Very Happy
Xavier
Xavier
Admin

https://swiss-etc.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Bretonnians Empty Re: Bretonnians

Post  2dipicche Sun 17 Apr - 21:00

Why don't you play 3*5 aspirants with AS2+ and banner? Scoring unit with a lot of impact potential when needed.
2dipicche
2dipicche

Back to top Go down

Post  Pulps Wed 20 Apr - 9:50

I would take full white magic: missile and destroy object would be your standard magic phase which is quite nice.

I agree with Picche: 3x aspirants and one big block of realms looks like a very optimized core build. To me breto starts to work really well when you can field a lot of strikeing units.

Pulps

Pulps

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Wed 20 Apr - 19:41

Yeah, but that's three easy banner to kill for the specific scenario, and I must say I quite like the archers in the current meta (the list is designed to be as versatile as possible, for single tournaments)

Magic is indeed a big question mark, high magic is quite hqrd to cast through... I am more and more thinking of beast or nature magic, I will have to test I guess Smile
Xavier
Xavier
Admin

https://swiss-etc.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ne ratez plus aucun deal !
Abonnez-vous pour recevoir par notification une sélection des meilleurs deals chaque jour.
IgnorerAutoriser