ETC Swiss Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Here we go !

3 posters

Go down

Here we go ! Empty Here we go !

Post  Xavier Sun 8 Nov - 19:18

Hi everybody!

After a long period of time where we haven't used the forum to be focussed on the whatsapp group, I think it is time that we come back here.
There are big changes occuring at the moment, and if we want the Swiss community for Warhammer to continue we should be more active than ever and willing to go the extra mile to make the new version called 9th Age work in the middle and long run.

I think that we all agree to shift to these new sets of rules, and that's great because for the first time we will be able to play without needing a bible of restrictions and faq. I'm happy that already 3 tournaments are out in the French speaking part of Switzerland: the Swiss Open and the TPE in Sion, and the Bash in Lausanne. Considering that the Fri-fight will be the last 8th edition tournament in December, I hope that we will definitely switch to the 9th Age in 2016 cheers
Of course it is for us all a new set of rules to learn, it is the same as when the 8th Edition came out. I was among the first to criticise it to eventually be one of its most eloquent admirer. Therefore I have no doubt we will be able to adapt and switch without problem to the new ruleset Smile

In terms of ETC, I am willing to be captain and organizer for the ETC 2016 in Greece once again for this year at least. I know I cannot decently "auto-elect" myself, so if anyone wish to take over the massive workload it represents, then I would gladly discuss the matter with him Wink
I think that this time the cards are totally redistributed. The 8th edition saw the end of a group of players and the emergence of a new one formed of players that participated to their first ETC (Paul, Victor, Stefan, Kris, Arnaud, Alan, Pulps, Jon, Buchi) and that was great ! I am willing to continue towards this direction. The rules are new for all of us, thus it is an opportunity to grasp for the future excellent 9th Age players to participate to the ETC. As always, the Swiss Team is a meritocracy and I have alway tried my best to select the 8 best players available, regardless of affinities and other considerations. I think we always had a great team spirit and we are always pleased to welcome new players interested in being part of the team Smile

2016 will probably see our participation to 2-3 big team events, for example:
- the Bordeaux ETC tournament in march
- the German TGH Tournament in May
- The French ETC inter-region in June

Since obviously the same players won't be able to participate to the 3 tournaments, it will be a great opportunity for new players to come and be part of the Swiss Team. The idea is as always to develop a larger core that will allow us to have a stronger and more experience player base Smile

But before that, we need of course to get experience in the new game. In that regard, the Swiss Open is already coming very soon and I would like to invite all of you to post your feedbacks and ideas of lists so we can discuss everything together Smile

In the meantime, and before my comeback to Switzerland in December, I wish you all very good and pleasant games and I hope to see many of you on the battle field Smile

Xavier
Xavier
Xavier
Admin

https://swiss-etc.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Here we go ! Empty Re: Here we go !

Post  Samo Fri 20 Nov - 9:10

Just for information.
There is also a big tournament in France in May.
This is not the ETC.
But as usual I think many Sons of Games go to tournaments ... if ever you're interested ...

See you at the edge of a table!
Samo
Samo

http://www.dwcompta.ch

Back to top Go down

Post  ABT Tue 24 Nov - 16:51

http://www.the-ninth-age.com/index.php?thread/3950-result-of-9th-age-tournament-in-switzerland/&postID=82395#post82395

This is the topic for the feedback of the SO...

Thanks for the ones who will do something.

ABT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ne ratez plus aucun deal !
Abonnez-vous pour recevoir par notification une sélection des meilleurs deals chaque jour.
IgnorerAutoriser