ETC Swiss Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Debriefing first training day in Villeuneuve

+5
polux
Biboun
Buchi
darksteve
Xavier
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Debriefing first training day in Villeuneuve - Page 3 Empty Re: Debriefing first training day in Villeuneuve

Post  polux Thu 25 Oct - 16:32

ok no probleme^^, sorry for some unlogical things that I said , you know I wrote thingy as I thnk them and sometimes I have not time to re-read. About empire the test would tell if it' really good or just a middle match up , I think we can't be sure just in a forum like that , we have to see on the battleground.

and for the plan it can be very different depending on the list here It's against the most common list (like full skink LIZ).

No anvil listAnvil list
BRE--
SKA 00
EMP++
DE + +
HE0+
WE +++
LIZ++
DOC --
WOC 0 0
OK-- -
O&G ++
TK ??
VC--
CD ++ 0
DF+++

polux
polux

Back to top Go down

Debriefing first training day in Villeuneuve - Page 3 Empty Re: Debriefing first training day in Villeuneuve

Post  Buchi Thu 25 Oct - 18:02

Thanks a lot polux - that looks far closer to usual expectations.
I think against Skaven you would have a 0/+ or even + with both lists.
TK I would rate more towards 0/+ I think. Alan could probably judge better.

Buchi

Back to top Go down

Post  2dipicche Thu 25 Oct - 18:10

It depends on the TK list. If he plays stalkers (as I do) and you don't have the anvil so the match is really on his side. Without stalkers he has some problem to make points and if you have the anvil it's a special match. He has to save characters and to avoid each charge from the rear. It's not easy at all for the TK if you play well and you don't roll the 1 at the wrong moment.
2dipicche
2dipicche

Back to top Go down

Post  Dim Thu 25 Oct - 19:03

Arf, I'm still a 7th edition player. The range of stone trowers changed in 8th, no?
But still I can place myself at 70 inches. There 86 inches in the diagonal of the table.
++

Dim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3