ETC Swiss Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le Deal du moment : -17%
Casque de réalité virtuelle Meta Quest 2 ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

After the ETC is before the ETC.

+3
Buchi
KrogGar
ElDorte
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

After the ETC is before the ETC.  - Page 2 Empty Re: After the ETC is before the ETC.

Post  Pulps Tue 27 Aug - 18:55

@Buchi: I agree about your point: we should have payed much more attention to the matchups rating and, as Dim correctly pointed, tried enough times the different matches...
I'm the first saying I didn't tested enough for the tournament, therefore the match rating wasn't that good sometimes.

I have nothing to say to the 2 coaches this year if not thank you for the job done.
A lot of teams had a non-player captain who takes an eye on each match during the round and eventually suggest what to do( like Germany as you said, Italy, Norway, etc...). I understand that probably we can't afford that person, but it should surely be positive for the team to have someone for this kind of role. To me it looks pretty useful.

Pulps

Pulps

Back to top Go down

After the ETC is before the ETC.  - Page 2 Empty Re: After the ETC is before the ETC.

Post  Buchi Wed 11 Sep - 14:17

Dims program can be extremely useful, but it can also wreak havoc in the matchup process, when the data it works with, is bad.
I think you have seen exactly that for a few times this year.

Hence imo it is not that important to have an optimized list against this or that but having a much more correct estimation, what this list can achieve and what not.
To me it would also seem, that it would be a bit better overall, to have a slightly pessimistic view on results - and here I mean about 1-2 point - so that smaller mistakes/mishaps during the game will be automatically included and overoptimistic assumptions happen less often. This also takes our imo generaly slightly lower playerlevel into account.
Probably Dim could elaborate if I am rather correct with that assumption.

Buchi

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ne ratez plus aucun deal !
Abonnez-vous pour recevoir par notification une sélection des meilleurs deals chaque jour.
IgnorerAutoriser