ETC Swiss Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le Deal du moment :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème ...
Voir le deal

ETC training days in the Swissgerman parts of CH

+6
ledwarfou
2dipicche
Biboun
Dim
Xavier
Buchi
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ETC training days in the Swissgerman parts of CH - Page 2 Empty Re: ETC training days in the Swissgerman parts of CH

Post  KrogGar Wed 28 Nov - 20:29

Hey all =)

Big thanks for your efforts! It's great what you're doing! Keep it on Very Happy

With this trainingdays and tournaments its possible for "no-names" like me to get intouch with you ppl, to talk and play with you and especially get a bit of a feeling, of a real community that keeps togetter. I allways admired the german community during the etc time and wished to have such a groupdinamic in Switzerland too. So again, big thanks for your work and efforts, to open the ETC to more ppl in Switzerland.

I'll try to get to bought trainingdays (need to check with my boss... er... I mean my gf^^), but I should make it atleast to 1 trainingday and 1 tournament =)

kind regards

KrogGar

KrogGar

Back to top Go down

ETC training days in the Swissgerman parts of CH - Page 2 Empty Re: ETC training days in the Swissgerman parts of CH

Post  Xavier Wed 28 Nov - 20:54

Great to hear that the efforts are appreciated, that was the purpose of the move and therefore I'm glad to see it's a success !

Looking forward to see the most of you in Wetzikon Smile

Xavier
Xavier
Admin

https://swiss-etc.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buchi Thu 29 Nov - 12:28

Also from my side thanks for the feedback - that really helps to keep things going as we can better see, that what we are doing seems to be appreciated and we are on the right track.

If you or anyone else have anything that you would like to adress/suggest/change - keep the feedback coming and we will listen and see what we can do to accomodate your wishes. Wink

Buchi

Back to top Go down

Post  Buchi Wed 5 Dec - 7:37

Quick question in regard to the tournament in February:

Since the last ETC ARs there have been several rule changes and at least some additions/changes from White Dwarf to Daemons and WoC.
As those are not part of the original ARs, we would prefer to ignore all those changes/additions.

What does the community think about this issue and how would you like us to handle it? Suggestions/Ideas are more than welcome!

Buchi

Back to top Go down

Post  darksteve Wed 5 Dec - 10:50

I think we should consider the updates, since most probably both armies have a new armybook at the ETC. So some practice for the new units would be good.

For the demons the rumours are talking about a release in january.

darksteve

Back to top Go down

Post  Buchi Wed 5 Dec - 11:40

But by the next ETC we will have new ARs that take these updates into consideration. The actual ARs do not do that.
So how do we adjust to that or is your recommendation to just ignore that the ARs do not reflect the changes?

Buchi

Back to top Go down

Post  darksteve Wed 5 Dec - 12:32

I would adapt the restrictions for these few units.

- Juggernauts same as demigriffs

for demons we have to adapt the restrictions anyway if there is a new book Smile

darksteve

Back to top Go down

Post  Buchi Wed 5 Dec - 12:48

Thanks for your feedback!
Do you see any need for restrictions of other new WoC units?
In regard to DoC - in case the new book comes not at the very beginning of January, we will not have enough time, to allow the new book as the army lists will have to be sent by end of January/beginning of February. Hence making new restrictions that are generally accepted in so short a period of time might be very difficult.
So, if that cannot be done (very likely) how would you restrict DoC with only the changes we have until now?

Buchi

Back to top Go down

Post  darksteve Wed 5 Dec - 13:47

For the warriors of chaos I don't think that the hellstriders need any restriction.

For the demons I first have to read the rules again Smile. But I think it's not that much. Maybe something like this:
- Soulgrinder 0-1
- drop the restriction for flamer

darksteve

Back to top Go down

Post  darksteve Thu 20 Dec - 10:56

I just thought about that again and now I think we can simply drop the flamer restriction and allow all the new units.
Demigrifons have no restriction, so I see no reason to restrict the scullcrusher. And anyway WOC wont dominate, I think. If I'm mistaken and they rock tha house, we know it for the comming ETC Wink

darksteve

Back to top Go down

Post  darksteve Sun 20 Jan - 17:47

Just a question for the Conquest Tournament in 3 weeks:
Since the warrior of chaos armybook should be released 8 days before the tournament (at the 2. of february), should we allow the new book for the tournament? I think it would be already a good opportunity to see, what the army can with respect to the team tournament in sion (to make restriction for then) and also for the comming ETC.

If it's possible, I would play them at the Conquest, but I understand when you think that it's a too short period to allow the book.

darksteve

Back to top Go down

Post  Buchi Mon 21 Jan - 7:43

I would like to give people the choice to play either with the old book or the new one. BUT I will not alter the deadline on armylists, as it will be already tough to control everything in time...

Buchi

Back to top Go down

Post  Buchi Mon 11 Feb - 11:46

So - the tourney in Wetzikon is over and from the orga side I have to say it was very pleasant without any disturbances.
32 players showed up in total with several candidates for the ETC team.
Results are already being discussed between the regional captains.

As I was busy with organisational stuff I had not that much of an opportunity to chat as much as I wanted, but probably other players could share their view on games amry strength etc pp.

Buchi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2